How to Import your email backup into Microsoft Outlook
To import your email backup into Microsoft Outlook, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the “File” menu and click “Open & Export.”
- Click “Import/Export” and then click “Import from another program or file.”
- Select “Outlook Data File (.pst)” as the import format and click “Next.”
- Choose the location of the .pst file you want to import and click “Next.”
- Select the email folders you want to import and click “Next.”
- Choose where to import the email and click “Finish.”
The imported email will be added to your Outlook account and will be available in the selected folder.
Keep in mind that importing email into Outlook will not delete the email from its original location. If you want to delete the email from its original location after importing it, you will need to do so manually.