How to export your email from Microsoft Outlook
To export your email from Microsoft Outlook, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- In the left pane, select the email account or folder from which you want to export the email.
- Go to the “File” menu and click “Open & Export.”
- Click “Export to a file” and then click “Next.”
- Select “Outlook Data File (.pst)” as the export format and click “Next.”
- Select the email folders you want to export and click “Next.”
- Choose a location to save the exported file, give it a name, and click “Finish.”
The exported email will be saved as a .pst file, which can be imported into another copy of Outlook or another email program that supports the .pst file format.
Keep in mind that exporting email from Outlook will not delete it from your account. If you want to delete the email from your account after exporting it, you will need to do so manually.