To import your Microsoft Outlook backup into Gmail, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a Gmail account set up and are signed in.
- Go to the “Settings” menu in Gmail and click the “Accounts and Import” tab.
- In the “Import mail and contacts” section, click the “Import mail and contacts” button.
- Follow the prompts to select the .pst file you want to import and choose the email folders you want to import.
- Click the “Start import” button to begin the import process.
The imported email will be added to your Gmail account and will be available in your Gmail inbox.
Keep in mind that importing email into Gmail will not delete the email from its original location. If you want to delete the email from its original location after importing it, you will need to do so manually.