To update your Windows PC, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Start” menu and click “Settings.”
- Select “Update & Security.”
- Click “Windows Update.”
- Click “Check for updates.”
- If any updates are available, they will be downloaded and installed automatically. This may take some time, depending on the size of the update and the speed of your internet connection.
- If prompted, restart your computer to complete the update process.
Note: It’s a good idea to make sure your PC is charged and connected to a stable power source before starting an update, as the process can take a while and you don’t want your computer to shut down in the middle of an update. You may also want to save any important work and close any open programs before starting an update, in case the update requires a restart.