How to update your Mac book
To update your Mac, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Apple” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “System Preferences.”
- Click on “Software Update.”
- If any updates are available, you will see a notification on the screen.
- Click “Update Now” to begin the update process.
- The update will download and install automatically. This may take some time, depending on the size of the update and the speed of your internet connection.
- If prompted, restart your Mac to complete the update process.
Note: It’s a good idea to make sure your Mac is charged and connected to a stable power source before starting an update, as the process can take a while and you don’t want your computer to shut down in the middle of an update. You may also want to save any important work and close any open programs before starting an update, in case the update requires a restart.