To update your Android phone, follow these steps:
- Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to “Settings” and select “Software update.”
- If an update is available, you will see a notification on the screen.
- Tap “Download and install” to begin the update process.
- The update will download and install automatically. This may take some time, depending on the size of the update and the speed of your Wi-Fi connection.
- When the update is complete, your phone will restart automatically.
Note: It’s a good idea to make sure your phone is charged before starting an update, as the process can take a while and you don’t want your phone to run out of power while it’s updating. You may also want to back up any important data on your phone before updating, in case anything goes wrong during the process.