How to clear your web browser cache
To clear your web browser cache, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the “Settings” or “Preferences” menu. This is usually located in the menu bar at the top of the screen or in the “Options” or “Tools” menu.
- Look for a “Privacy” or “History” section.
- Click on the “Clear cache” or “Clear browsing data” button.
- Select the time range for which you want to clear the cache. You can choose to clear the cache for the past hour, the past day, the past week, or the entire time you have been using the browser.
- Make sure the “Cache” or “Cached images and files” option is selected.
- Click the “Clear data” or “Clear cache” button.
- Close and reopen your web browser to complete the process.
Note: The exact steps for clearing the cache may vary depending on the web browser you are using. If you have any trouble, you can refer to the browser’s documentation or contact the browser’s support team for assistance.