How to add an extra email address to Microsoft Outlook
To add an extra email address to Microsoft Outlook, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to “File.”
- Select “Add Account.”
- Enter your name, email address, and password, and then click “Next.”
- If Outlook is able to automatically set up your account, it will do so and you’re done. If not, you’ll need to enter your account settings manually.
- In the “Manual setup or additional server types” window, select “Next.”
- Choose “POP or IMAP” and select “Next.”
- Enter your account information, including your incoming and outgoing server details. You can usually find this information on your email provider’s website or by contacting their support team.
- Click “More Settings,” and then go to the “Advanced” tab.
- Under “Delivery,” select “Add this account to the profile” and choose the profile you want to add the account to from the drop-down menu.
- Click “OK” and then “Next.” Outlook will test your account settings and, if successful, will add the account to your profile.
- Click “Finish” to complete the setup process.
Note: The exact steps for adding an extra email address to Outlook may vary depending on the version of Outlook you are using. If you have any trouble, you can refer to the Outlook documentation or contact Microsoft support for assistance.